Delivering a comprehensive programme for HCPs
Pulse 365 LIVE, returns to Birmingham on the 6 June, with a programme covering the latest career development workshops, clinical updates, policy updates and much more.
With four simultaneous streams planned, there will be plenty for you to choose from. The agenda currently includes an array of clinical topics including persistent fatigue in adults, CVD, COPD, dermatology, depression in young men, infant nutrition, lower back pain, and insomnia*.
This is the must-attend event of the year, specifically created for all practising, GMC-registered GPs and trainees in the Midlands. Not only will you have the chance to listen and learn from experts in their fields, but it provides the ideal networking opportunity to meet with like-minded GPs.
Register now to secure your complimentary ticket** and:
- Gain access to a compelling conference programme featuring an expert panel of speakers
- Join the conversation during the Q&A sessions with key influencers in primary care
- Learn about the latest products and services from our selected group of key suppliers, associations, charities, and recruiters
- Meet face-to-face and network with hundreds of your GP colleagues
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch and refreshments
- Earn CPD hours
- Download your attendance certificate, and presentations***
*Please note these topics are subject to change.
**Please note that there are limited spaces available. Complimentary tickets are issued on first come, first served basis and are subject to approval by the organiser.
*** Any presentations will be accessible after the event and upon the completion of a post-event feedback survey which allows us to tailor future Pulse LIVE events to meet your learning and development needs.